The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days with six-eight hours session each day, in total hours properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions. At the end of this workshop a competition will be organized among the participating students where each participating student will get Certificate of Participation and the Winners will get Certificate of Excellence.
Basic Electronics for Robotics
- Introduction to electronic components
- Resistance (Ratings, Color Coding, Practical Uses)
- Capacitor (Ratings, Practical Uses)
- Inductor (Ratings, Practical Uses)
- Transistors & Diodes
- Voltage Regulator
- 555 Timer
Introduction to AVR Microcontroller
- Introduction of AVR Microcontroller
- Features of AVR
- Why only we are selecting AVR Microcontroller
- Introduction to Registers
- Discuss the Pin diagram
- Configuring I/O Ports
- LED interfacing
Introduction to Sensors
- Types of Sensors
- Temperature sensor
- Sound sensor
- IR-Sensor in detail
- Internal Circuit Diagram of IR-Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Internal Circuit Diagram of Light-Sensor
Introduction to 7-Segment
- Architecture of 7-Segment
- Common Anode mode
- Common Cathode Mode
- Programming of 7-Segment
- Project Based on 7-Segment
Introduction to Motors
- Discuss different types of motors and their uses.
- Motor Driving Circuit.
- How to run motors in different Directions.
- Interfacing DC Geared Motor/Stepper Motor.