A fire sensor that automatically send an E-Mail to the fire department. Keeping all the awesomeness in mind Engineer- India has introduced the Internet of things workshop to get you ready for the future. You’ll learn the basic concepts and features of the Internet of Things and build projects utilizing the Arduino platform.
You’ll discover fundamental concepts of cloud computing, sensor reading and connecting the Arduino to the Internet, wireless interfaces and controlling things with Android phones. You’ll also learn to use the most popular open platforms for managing sensor data from the Arduino, how to trigger actuators remotely, and how to read information on your Android Smart Phones.
Introduction to the Internet of Things
- The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
The Arduino Platform
- The Arduino Open-Microcontroller Platform
- Arduino Basics
- Arduino Board Layout & Architecture
Reading from Sensors
Programming fundamentals ( C language )
Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Interfacing sensors with Arduino
- Programming Arduino
- Reading from Sensors
Simple LED Program for Arduino
Integrating Sensors & Reading Environmental Physical Values
Reading Environmental Values on Android Smartphone.
- Talking to your Android Phone with Arduino
- Connecting Arduino with Mobile Device
- The Android Mobile OS
Voice Controlled Mini Home Automation using Android Smartphone
Control Devices using Bluetooth for Home Automation.
- Integrating Bluetooth Module & Testing Connection
- Creating Program for HC-06 for controlling devices.
Being Social on Twitter & update status on Twitter through Arduino
- Make Electronics Gadget Talk to Internet
- Integrating Ethernet Module
- Creating App on Twitter
Cloud Interfacing on Arduino.
Ethernet or Wi-Fi module interfacing
Receive Automatic Call Notification on Mobile Phone for Burglar Alarm using IoT Platform.